Thursday 21 June 2007

My Trip to Sri Lanka






Just some of the pictures I took in Sri Lanka. I was there over Christmas and New Year 2007. It has to be one of those most amazing countries in the world? My Wife is Sri Lankan so I'll go visiting quite alot. I would recommend anyone experiencing what this beautiful country has to offer. I'll be posting more pictures from Sri Lanka soon. The photograph of the boy has been published in Digital Camera magazine recently and I have entered it into the Digital Camera Magazine Photographer of the Year Competition. If you love photography you should check the site out. If not, just go and put your vote in for your favourites. www.poty2007.co.uk

1 comment:

James McPherson said...

I think the picture of the Sri Lankan boy is stunning - a very powerfull and moving image. The elephant picture is great also, I like the way you have framed the shot. Good stuff.