Friday 6 June 2008

Polly and Simon's Wedding




Had another wedding to shoot and this time it was in a small unknown location called, 'Westminster'. What a backdrop for a great day? The wedding went smoothly and the shoot went well. Everyone who participated were great fun and I think enjoyed being photographed. Here is a selection of some of my favourite pics of the day. Any of the family and friends reading this will be glad to know that I have nearly finished the editing and will soon be putting all the guest shots on a website for all to view and purchase should you want to?

Thanks again to Polly, Simon and all of their family and friends for being so patient. I hope you will think that the shots were worth it?

Also, a big thank you to James for adding his own flavour and style as my 2nd Photographer.

No comments: