Wednesday 1 December 2010

Aspire Training

About 6 months ago I entered a photography competition on the Professional Photographers website. I then received an e mail from the Annabel Williams informing me that I had been selected as one of the 6 finalists. My first thought was that it was a phishing e mail but I eventually looked into it and it was true. I traveled to Cumbria for what I thought was a very informal interview. I was placed in front of a panel of experts and answered a few questions. A week later I was told that it was very close and I was eventually chosen runner up. So, no cigar this time but I was invited on a 4 day course at the photography training school.

Fast forward 6 months and hear I am in Cumbria on my 2nd day on the course.

Day 1

Marketing and Branding

Day 2

Photographing Pre Wedding shoot and Wedding Shots

Day 3

Post Processing and Lightroom

Day 4

Sales and Album Design

It's a great course and learning so much. I will be uploading the shots here shortly.

No comments: